Adenus carries pumps from a variety of manufacturers, which in turn allows Adenus to provide its customers with a wide range of pump options.
High-head effluent pumps from Sta-Rite are manufactured specifically for wastewater applications to transport filtered effluent from inside septic tanks to the external collection system. The high-head capabilities of Sta-Rite pumps make them a strong choice for STEP sewer systems.
High-head effluent pumps are available in 10, 20, 30, and 50 gallon per minute; with 1/2, 3/4, 1, or 1-1/2 horsepower; and with either 115 or 230 voltage. Power cords are available in 10', 50', and 100' leads. Liquid ends and pump motors are available separately.
Sta-Rite pumps offer the following features:
• Patented Staging System - Greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lockup and running dry
• Stainless Steel Configuration
• Stainless Steel Coupling - Couples to all standard NEMA motors
• Wide Range of Sizes - Available for most applications
Sta-Rite pump dimensions (PDF file)
Pumps from A.Y. McDonald offer the following features:
• Injection molded glass filled Noryl motor bracket and discharge
• Stainless steel pump shell
• Polycarbonate diffusers
• Acetal impellars
• Stainless steel pump shaft
• Glass filled Noryl check valve standard
• Powered by NEMA approved stainless steel motors with built-in lightning protection
• 2 and 3 wire models